Virtual Monogenic Diabetes Masterclass session
Our first Masterclass in Monogenic Diabetes has now taken place.
Monday 13th June 2022
1pm – 5.30pm UK time
Sessions will include:
· Who and how to refer for genetic testing – Kevin Colclough
· Diagnosing monogenic diabetes in ethnic minorities – Dr Shivani Misra
· Diagnosing and treating familial partial lipodystrophy – Prof Andrew Hattersley
· Family member testing – Prof Maggie Shepherd
· Use of cell free fetal DNA testing – Dr Jayne Houghton
· Setting up monogenic diabetes clinics – Dr Ali Chakera, Dr Katharine Owen and Dr Shivani Misra.