Making a Diagnosis of Monogenic Diabetes
Making A Diagnosis Of Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- What is Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young?
- MODY Probability Calculator
- The diagnosis and management of monogenic diabetes in children (ISPAD Guidelines
Genetic Diabetes Nurses
Useful Non-Genetic Tests (Antibodies & UCPCR)
- Interpretation of Urine C-Peptide Creatinine Ratio (UCPCR)
- Requesting UCPCR Analysis
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase (GAD65) & Insulinoma Antigen 2 (IA-2) Autoantibody Testing
Other Types of Monogenic Diabetes
- Information on known types of rare diabetes
- The diagnosis and management of monogenic diabetes in children (ISPAD Guidelines)
- The ISPAD Rare Diabetes Collection - What is it?
- Information about the International Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Diabetes (ISPAD)
- How can patients and doctors contribute to the ISPAD Rare Diabetes Collection?
- How do scientists help with analysis?
- Contacts for further information